Tuesday 10 May 2016

Jeffree Star Gemini

I will hold my hands up right now and wholeheartedly declare that I am a Jeffree Star fan girl... I love his videos, I love his instagram, I loved him in the MySpace days. I just love everything. Since last year I've been accumulating more and more of his velour liquid lipsticks (my favourite formula), and I have just added another to the collection. Gemini.

It's one of his more wearable colours, and Gemini is a warm terracotta shade that pretty much goes with any makeup look. It's not too brown so that it's glaringly nineties, and it's not obnoxiously pink - it's just the perfect everyday colour that looks a bit glamorous without too much. Mmm. 

I know I'm not alone in loving Gemini - it's been so hard to get hold of, but think it will be coming back into stock here later today.

Have you tried anything from Jeffree Star? Don't even get me started on how amazing the highlighters look :)

Follow
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig